There has been a lot of attention around Bitcoin lately as it grows steadily (as predicted) and so The Bitcoin Faucet chronicles will continue.
Even though this is an affiliate website where we focus on sharing reliable affiliate programs, Bitcoin has many opportunities that are very relevant to this niche, like the faucets where the main focus will be finding active referrals.
What the audience wants is what the audience will get
A lot of people have told me they are not interested in faucets because of the low amounts paid per claim but they are not looking at the overall potential so in this article I would like to go a bit more into depth about faucets and share what I have learned from using them.
Hopefully this advice can help you earn more Satoshi in the long run.
Previous Bitcoin Articles on AIM:
WHY DO FAUCETS PAY SO LITTLE?
Firstly you have to consider than anyone handing out free money without any obligation is being very generous!
Sure, we have to complete the captcha and do some clicking but overall the Satoshi you claim each time are free and there is no obligation to pay for anything.
The faucet owners have a stressful task and hardcore maintenance to make sure hackers are kept at bay and to make sure no one is cheating the system etc. Never mind handling support tickets, payouts and member activity. Remember anything automated costs money!
They keep claim amounts small until they secure their platform, make more profits or to simply discourage those with dishonest intentions.
However there are great ways to make a lot of money from faucets the honest way, it takes hard work and some learning but well worth it long term (details below in tips).
Some faucet owners cannot afford much at the start because of low capital investment, it can take some time to produce traffic with SEO methods and social media advertising campaigns and earn a stable income from advertisers, their own referral links and possibly member upgrades.
With the constant rise in Bitcoin value most faucets have to install plugins or code software that keeps track of the Bitcoin Price and adjusts the claims accordingly.
This chart should explain why Bitcoin faucets pay out less and less over time instead of more and more.
So if Bitcoin faucets paid out 100 Satoshi per claim every 5 minutes when the price was $1000 and now they pay out 20 Satoshi every 5 minutes per claim when the price is nearly $5000, it all makes perfect sense.
Have also discovered lately that people in the US, the UK and some other European countries get more Satoshi per claim than people in South Africa or Philippians and other third world countries or high risk countries. So it all varies or depends on where you live.
This is another reason why it is difficult to determine or work out exactly how much Bitcoin one can collect over a certain period of time, whether it’s a day, a week, a month or a year. You just have to learn about using the faucet to it’s full potential, get a lot of active referrals, unlock the bonuses, take advantage of the tasks and extra offers that sometimes pay between 5000 – 100 000 Satoshi per task. Upgrade where possible.
On BTC Clicks you can earn double from all your claims and all referral claims, if you buy the upgrade. Make sure to have at least 50 or 100 active referrals to make it worth it.
- Errors – If you are using faucets to claim and started getting a lot of errors while trying to complete the captcha then try logging out of your Google Plus account. This should solve the problem. There will also be less captcha rounds to solve and they will go a whole lot smoother.
- Double Captcha – Sometimes you try to claim and after completing the captcha you are redirected to a new window to complete it again. to avoid this simply click somewhere random on the page (not a link) to force the redirect BEFORE you complete the captcha. This will quicken the process.
- Strong PC and Internet connection – It is better to use some faucets on a desktop and some on a mobile. Have not tried them on a tablet yet but when I do there will be an update on this. Make sure your connection is stable to claim fast and smooth.
- How many faucets should you use? – As many as you can handle. I was overwhelmed at the start when watching a video with some guy using 15 faucets simultaneously and went through them one by one showing the claiming process. Start with one and progress slowly or at your own pace. Choose the ones that work best, meaning you understand how to use it and can claim very quickly. Here is a list of the ones I can recommend and use myself. BITCOIN FAUCET LIST (Go to step 3).
- Making more money – The simple answer to this is REFERRALS! You need a large group of people who will claim with you (under your referral link) and ultimately you can turn every faucet into a passive income stream of free Satoshi. Underneath the Bitcoin Faucet List you can find step 4 and find methods for getting referrals.
This is a screenshot from one of my faucets with a few active referrals already.
You can join this reliable faucet today and start claiming free Satoshi (Bitcoin). Click on the Claim Now button to join and remember to have your Bitcoin address.
If you need a Bitcoin wallet and address create one with Luno.
Here is another screenshot from a different faucet with a few more active referrals.
To Join Bit Fun simply click the “Claim Anytime” button, enter your Bitcoin wallet address and start collecting free Satoshi.
Both of these faucets are connected to CoinPot which is a micro-wallet that will accumulate your claims from 5 different faucets:
You can then withdraw these 3 cryptocurrencies to your Luno (BTC), Coinbase (BTC / LTC), Blockchain (BTC) and Dogechain (DOGE) wallet. Additionally CoinPot allows you to exchange your Litecoins and Dogecoins to Bitcoins if you wish or the other way around. Just keep in mind there is a small exchange fee.
Premium Faucet Network has decreased their referral commission rates from 33% to 20%. This is probably as a result of the Bitcoin price increase.
We Love Bitcoin is still broke it seems because whenever I try withdraw my 20 000+- Satoshi, they always show the error saying they will have more money “Monday / Tuesday” but they never do! They should just shut down the site and stop making money off advertisers and referral links! If they are too greedy to pay their members, it’s just a matter of time before they crash or develop a nasty rep among forum users and people who do their research.
WE ARE SEARCHING FOR FUN FAUCETS – If you know of any games that pay in Bitcoin you welcome to share your referral link in the comment section.
Preferably no gambling sites but fun interactive games instead.
Please don’t share big lists of faucets in the comment section because we don’t have the time to check each one, the last list had ClaimWIthMe which is a scam! Please make sure the faucet you sharing is legit and pays out, preferably have proof.
UPDATE (03 September 2017)
If you have something interesting to share with the Bitcoin community you welcome to leave a comment below.
If you don’t understand something, would like some help, have feedback or suggestions, please add it to the comment section below.